with direct booking incl. welcome gift
The name giver and highlight of this apartment is original stone baking oven for bread, which is also decorates the kitchen beautifully. The old kitchen in the stonewalled vault is blackened from the soot of the baking oven.
Here all the bread for more than 20 farmhands and the large farmer's family was baked for centuries. But only 30 loafs every two weeks - today hardly anybody would eat week-old bread.
Another hightlight is the winter garden in the back part of the second bedroom with an oversized
panorama window. view the beautiful grass mountains like the 'Schwalbenwand' from the comfortable chouch or the hanging chair.
Mixed materials like wooden floor panels in the kitchen, handmade furniture from our birch forest, stone wash tables in the baths and glass is providing traditional coziness with modern comfort:
· south side of the ground floor of the Moarhaus.
· View of the grass mountains, the garden and the castle
· Anteroom with wardrobe
· 1 double room with double bed (160x200cm) made out of birch wood, sat-tv and blackout-curtains in bordeaux-red
· 1 living/sleeping room with double bed (180x200 cm) and couch (can be extended into a double bed with full-sized 160 x 200 cm mattress), panorama window with view on the grass mountains with blackout blinds, dark red blackout curtains, swivelling flatscreen sat-TV, hanging chair
· bright and nice bath with large shower, stone washing stand with washbowl on top, windows, makeup mirror, soap and shampoo
· separated toilet, brightly lit by fanlights in the upper walls
· kitchen with sitting area in the vault of the original 'Rauchkuchl', in the background the lit baking oven made out of stone, wooden floor: Fully featured wooden kitchen made out of birch wood and kitchen countertop made out of stone with induction stove, oven, microwave oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, electric kettle, coffeemaker and espresso machine (with Tchibo coffee tabs).
- Many cushions with farm animals provide comfortable ambience and a connection to farming
We will gladly make you a non-binding package