The 'Moarstube' in the 'Moarhaus' - reside in the way of a lord of the manor. ..
The 'Moar', or the administrator of the castle resided in earlier times in the 'Moarstube'. The 'Moarstube' is lavishly large and possesses a bright and friendly ambience. Together with the oversized windows this was an expression of the status and reputation of the 'Moar'.
Mixed materials with wood, handmade bright furniture and floorbaords from our birch forest, east Tyrolean sheep wool in the gaps of the dark wooden ceiling, stone wash tables in the baths and glass provide coziness and modern comfort. The colors green, bordeaux-red and dark brown dominate the apartment...
An extravagant handmade table lamp is the hightlight of the apartment.
A marvelous view on the grass mountains, the High Tauern and the garden.
- on the south side on the second floor in the 'Moarhaus'.
- View on the grass mountains, the garden and the castle
- Anteroom with wardrobe
- 1 double room (180x200cm bed) out of birch wood, sat-tv, green blackout-curtains
- 1 three bed room with double bed (180x200 cm), single bed (can be also used as a couch) out of birch wood, sat-tv, red blackout-curtains
- stylish and modern bath with large shower, stone wash stand with separate washbowl, makeup mirror, soap and shampoo
- separate toilet
- bright kitchen-living room with sitting area, couch (can be extended to a double bed with 140x200cm mattress), sat-tv
- Many cushions with farm animals provide comfortable ambience and a connection to farming
- Particularly lavish fully-featured wooden kitchen out of birch wood with kitchen tabletop out of stone with stove, oven, microwave oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, electric kettle, coffeemaker and espresso machine (with Tchibo coffee tabs).
- 74,5 m²
We will gladly make you a non-binding package