Use a route planner to get the shortest route!
The airport Salzburg is located about 76km from the castle, about one hour by car. The nearest international airport in Munich is 206 km away, about 2.5 hours by car.
An airport shuttle bus operates regularly from Salzburg and Munich. (Fixed price of 44 euros for a single trip from Salzburg or 84 euros for a round-trip.)
By car from the north:
- From the A8 Munich - Salzburg take the exit "Traunstein" and drive 60km on country roads through "Lofer" into the direction of "Zell am See".
- Drive by the exit "Saalbach-Hinterglem" and take the exit "Maishofen" (about 2km before Zell am See). Turn to the right directly after the town-sign to reach us.
- From the A1 Vienna - Salzburg take the exit "Bad Reichenhall".
By car from the south:
- Over the Brenner: Brennero - Innsbruck, exit "Wörgl" - St. Johann - Saalfelden - Maishofen.
- From the "Tauernautobahn" (A10) from Villach: Exit "Bischofshofen" - Zell am See - Maishofen
- The shortest route on country roads: Udine - Tolmezzo - Lienz - Matrei in Osttirol - Felbertauern - Mittersill - Zell am See - Maishofen
- Drive through "Zell am See" and take a right turn to "Maishofen" after 2km. Turn right directly after the town-sign to reach our castle.
By car from the west:
- Innsbruck - Abfahrt Wörgl - St. Johann - Saalfelden - Maishofen
If you arrive by train the next train station is in Zell am See. ( Timetable of the ÖBB ).
Gerne erstellen wir ihnen eine unverbindliche Pauschale