Salzbuger Super Ski cardEnjoy the whole winter on one card:
The Salzburg Super Ski Card is accepted in all 23 major ski regions of the County of Salzburg and in neighboring ski areas, for 2550 kilometers (1585 Miles) of exceptional skiing enjoyment.
With a season pass or a you-pick-the-days card, you get to choose the days you ski, whenever the mood takes you, whenever the weather permits.
The Salzburg Super Ski Card is available at all ticket offices in participating ski areas, and is valid for all 23 ski regions!
Did you know that the Salzburg Super Ski Card lets you use...
- 132 cable cars
- 251 chair lifts
- 378 tows and practice lifts
- 835 km (519 Miles) of blue runs
- 1.336 km (830 Miles) of red runs
- 274 km (170 Miles) of black runs
- 1.951 km (1212 Miles) of slopes served by snow-making equipment
- 2.552 km (1586 Miles) of slopes in total
Enjoy no-limits freedom on the slopes!
Because of Castle Saalhof's strategically favourable location you can choose another ski region every day:
- Schmittenhöhe in Zell am See-Kaprun: 5 minutes away, free shuttle bus for skiers www.schmitten.at
- Saalbach-Hinterglemm: 10 minutes away, free shuttle bus for skiers www.saalbach.com
- Glacier Kitzsteinhorn in Kaprun: 15 minutes away www.kitzsteinhorn.at
- Hochkönig in Maria Alm: 30 minutes away www.hochkönig.at
- Gastein: 35 minutes away www.skigastein.com
- Kitzbühel: 45 minutes away www.kitzbuehel.com
- Find more information at www.salzburgersuperskicard.com