Tremendous tobogganing fun
- Biberg in Saalfelden - toboggan run with artificial snow, intermediate level, uphill with shuttle or on foot 6 km long: www.biberg.at
- Kohlschnait in Bruck - intermediate downhill run, uphill with shuttle or on foot 3 km long, with artificial snow: www.kohlschnait.at
- Nagelköpfel Toboggan - Run and Fun Mountain in Piesendorf steep downhill, uphill with drag lift 2.5 km long www.erlebnisberg.at
- Tobogganing on Mount Wildkogel in Bramberg an easy to intermediate downhill run, uphill by cable-car 14 km long – the longest illuminated toboggan run in the world! www.urlaubsarena-wildkogel.at
- Toboggan Run on Mount Reiterkogel in Saalbach-Hinterglemm - uphill untill 9 p.m. with cable- car (if you already have the ski pass, no extra fee).
- Spielberghaus in Saalbach: easy downhill run, uphill by shuttle
- Toboggans can be rented everywhere.
A tobogganing tour is a great adventure for the entire family
The tobogganing runs of the region are easily accessible on foot or by public transport. Why not take a ride on the Zell Moonlight Toboggan Bus, taking you to the Schmittenhöhe mountain? All tobogganing runs of the charming winter sports region Zell am See are illuminated at night.
We will gladly make you a non-binding package