The 'Hiatakammer' in the 'Moarhaus'
The so-called 'Hiata' (shepherd) had a very important and responsible task at the farm, mountain pasture and field; Here he had his dormitory.
A highlight of this apartment are the disgner lamps made out of birch stems in the kitchen. Beautiful view onto the grass mountains, the 'Steinerne Meer' mountains and the castle.
Mixed materials, wood (original walls and ceilings), handmade bright furniture from our birch forest, stone wash stands in the baths and glass (fanlights in the baths) provide coziness, a special ambience and nevertheless modern comfort:
- north-side on the second floor of the 'Moarhaus'
- View of the 'Steinernes Meer' mountains, the grass mountains and the castle
- Anteroom with wardrobe
- Two triple rooms with double bed (180x200cm), single bed (can be also used as a couch) out of birch wood, sat-tv, dark brown and red blackout curtains
- stylish bath with large shower, stone wash stand with separate washbowl, makeup mirror, soap and shampoo
- separate toilet
- kitchen-living room with sitting area, couch (can be extended to a double bed with 140x200cm mattress), sat-tv Many cushions with farm animals provide comfortable ambience and a connection to farming
- Fully featured wooden kitchen made out of birch wood and kitchen countertop made out of stone with stove, oven, microwave oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, electric kettle, coffeemaker, espresso machine (with Tchibo coffee tabs) and Sodastream.
- 65,5 m²
Gerne erstellen wir ihnen eine unverbindliche Pauschale